How to make your reservation
Choose your desired tour programs from the list below.
Download and fill out the application form.
Submit the form to the below contact information.
Tour Reservation Guidelines
To participate in a tour program, please download the reservation form, fill it out and send it to the LMCM Official Travel Agency, HANJIN TRAVEL.
Mr. Dennis Park
Tel: +82-2-726-5543, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Tour requires a minimum of 10 participants.
- 2.Tour reservation closed on Sep 6.
- 3.Your reservation must be guaranteed by your credit card information when applying. Tour fees should be paid by credit card once the tour is confirmed with the minimum number of persons (10) for each tour.
- 4.Tour will be confirmed after the payment.
- 5.Tours are subject to change or cancellation if the minimum number of participants (10) is not reached. In the case of cancellation, the travel agency will contact you individually.
- 6.Cancellation/Refund Policy: Cancellation must be made to Hanjin Travel in writing (email@example.com). After the tour confirmed, refund is not available. (100% penalty will be applied)
Click the program to see the detailed itinerary. Itinerary and meal conditions are subject to change.
||Incheon Half-day Tour (13:00-18:00)
Sinpo International Market → Wolmi Park
|Sep 23 or Sep 24
||Seoul Tour_ Palace & Antique Alley (09:30-16:30)
Gwanghwamun Square & Gyeongbokgung Palace → Insadong Antique Alley
|Sep 23, 24 or 26
||DMZ Tour (08:30-16:30)
DMZ Area (The 3rd Tunnel & Dora Observatory)
|Sep 24 or 25
||Korean Folk Village Tour (09:30-16:00)
Korean Folk Village
|Sep 23 or 25